Hi-Vis Soft Shell Jacket
RS117 Result Safe-Guard Hi-Vis Soft Shell Jacket
Artwork is required
Send to us your own artwork or order an artwork design here
Three layer bonded soft shell.
- 93% polyester/7% elastane outer.
- Micro fleece inner layer.
- Polyester tricot upper back lining.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471: 2013 class 2.
- Waterproof 5000mm, breathable 3000g and windproof TPU membrane.
- Full length zip with chin guard and inner zip guard.
- Two sewn-in reflective bands around the lower body and sleeves.
- Right chest zip pocket.
- Two front zip pockets.
- Large inner pocket.
- Inner media pocket.
- Front and back yoke.
- Open cuffs.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Curved back hem.
Before washing, always look at the care label and carefully follow the instructions. Most good quality detergents, washing machines and fabrics are manufactured to ensure that when the stated instructions are adhered to and the garment is washed according to the said temperature and dried as per the procedures mentioned; they will wash well and look good after each wash.
The following points should be used as guidelines for all garments:
Before washing, close all zips, undo buttons, check pockets for loose or sharp objects, flatten out collars and cuffs.
Always refer to the Label before Washing.
Always check to ensure the Washing Machine is not overloaded.
Use a good quality detergent and ensure that the right amount of detergent is used.