Long Sleeve Hi-Vis
RS210 Result Safe-Guard Lightweight Hi-Vis Motorway Safety Jacket
Artwork is required
Send to us your own artwork or order an artwork design here
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471: 2013 class 3.
- 89/686/EEC directive.
- Webbing bound edges.
- Tear release front closure.
- Two reflective safety bands around the body, sleeves and one over each shoulder.
- Safety stitch overlocked seams.
- Two deep front pockets.
- Sized to be worn as an over garment.
- Cut out label (some colours in transition).
Before washing, always look at the care label and carefully follow the instructions. Most good quality detergents, washing machines and fabrics are manufactured to ensure that when the stated instructions are adhered to and the garment is washed according to the said temperature and dried as per the procedures mentioned; they will wash well and look good after each wash.
The following points should be used as guidelines for all garments:
Before washing, close all zips, undo buttons, check pockets for loose or sharp objects, flatten out collars and cuffs.
Always refer to the Label before Washing.
Always check to ensure the Washing Machine is not overloaded.
Use a good quality detergent and ensure that the right amount of detergent is used.